“Building an Art Market 2.0″
Friday, 2 February 2018
artgenève, Salon d’art
08:30 – 12:30
Join us for our second conference and launch of RAM’s “Art Due Diligence Toolkit”. We will be discussing the importance of due diligence and the place of technology in modern-day art transactions. What opportunities and threats do they present for art professionals and collectors ?
Full program available for download below. Confirmed speakers include:
- Heidi Amrein, Chief curator, Swiss National Museum
- Thomas Belohlavek, Director, Axa Art
- Alexandre Catsicas, CEO Artmyn SA
- Philippe Gilliéron, Lawyer and Professor, University of Lausanne
- Laura Gowen, Director, Gowen Contemporary
- Marco Grossi, Director, Deloitte AG
- Emilie Mermillod, Director, Seydoux & Associés Fine Art SA
- Johannes Nathan, Director, Nathan Fine Art & Board Member, Swiss Art Trading Association
- Freya Stewart, CEO Art Lending and General Counsel, The Fine Art Group
Thanks to the kind support of artgenève, conference participants will receive a complimentary entry to the artgenève salon d’art for 2 February 2018.
Registrations for the event are now open until 26 January 2018. You can register online using the link below. Please register in advance as you may not register at the venue.
With the support of
With the cooperation of